AnneGG

Thursday, June 01, 2006

"Why does my PC5740 BroadbandAccess PC Card not fit in my LatitutdeX1 Wireless Card Port?"

This is just the kind of question that I never never wanted to need to know the answer to. And I never thought I would need to know the answer to.

Unfortunately, I do.

Similar questions I don't want to know the answer to include:

"When I delete the email in my PC inbox, why isn't that email deleted on my Blackberry device?"

Or, the related question, "How do you use the IntelliSync feature included with the Blackberry Desktop Manager to synchronize the contents of your Blackberry with the Contents of your PC?"

On the upside, after this week at work I know lots of things that might prove useful in my future life. For example, if I were going on a vacation to Sacramento, I would know where to stay, the name of a four-star restaurant where I could have dinner, how to get to "Old Sacramento", and the approximate distance between my hotel and downtown.

Turns out, I learn lotsa stuff at my job.

2 Comments:

Blogger brd said...

Other questions you don't really want to know the answer to:

Why do you have to say ROI instead of return on investment in order to be really cool?

Why is it that just when you were getting a grip on html you had to learn about xml?

If you are working B2B but you really would rather work B2C and then the C decides to buy C2C, well, what do you do then if you are B?

5:00 AM  
Blogger The Crabby Hiker said...

I see your point. At least I don't have to know the things you have to know . . .

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home