AnneGG

Monday, June 12, 2006

Wives of Henry VIII

Wow, lots of posting today. Well, I found this test on another blog, and I'm kind of a stickler for this kind of thing, so here we go:

Congratulations! You are Katherine Parr.
Katherine Parr spent nearly her whole life married to crotchety old men: Henry was the THIRD old fart she was forced to marry. Is it any wonder she turned to books and religion to occupy her time?
Katherine wasn't just smart, she was a tiny bit uppity, too: she almost got herself thrown in jail for arguing with His Royal Fatness about some theological issues. After Henry croaked, Katherine dropped the prim and proper act and married Thomas Seymour, a handsome, dashing pirate kind of guy who was also as dumb as a post.
Which goes to show you that even bookworms know how to get it on.
Nice, huh? But yeah, I'd say that's basically me. "His Royal Fatness" . . . . ha ha ha . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger brd said...

I too am Katherine Parr.

Betsy (Though I am logged in as Writing for Reconciliation.)

8:02 AM  
Blogger The Crabby Hiker said...

Wow, Jeff was Katherine Parr, too. Though he assures me it is spelled "Catherine."

Love you.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Red Photography said...

I too, am Katherine Parr.

Hmmm.

12:49 PM  
Blogger The Crabby Hiker said...

Very interesting turn of events. I just spent a very useless 20 minutes (on the clock of course) conducting tests on the "Wives of Henry VIII" quiz.

I got a variety of answers, so I suppose it's not broken . . . Anne of Cleves indeed!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home