AnneGG

Monday, August 14, 2006

Husband

If you'll glance to your left, you'll notice that I've added a link to my husband's blog today. Woot. It kind of blows my "my name is not posted on my blog" thing, since he makes no bones about it, but I guess then again if someone wanted to stalk me, "through my blog" would not be the best way to do it, or even a logical path to stalking me.

So, my darkly blogging husband, get ready for tons of blog traffic. Actually, get ready for my blog traffic, which is virtually none and way less than you.

5 Comments:

Blogger brd said...

I will try not to intrude too much into your husband's blogging life, but as you know, I am a curious being, so you never know when I might read one of his posts. ;)

12:01 PM  
Blogger The Crabby Hiker said...

:-) Well, I think that will be fine, as long as you're not shocked by a few swears. To be truthful, the swearing has become a little bit liberal in our little household. I figure we've got a few years to curb it before we start having kids.

(Don't tell anyone, even though I've just told all of cyberspace.)

8:09 AM  
Blogger brd said...

As I'm sure you might imagine, your father would be *#@*$ed shocked! He always says that when I try to swear I don't have the right rhythm. It's like music.

9:07 AM  
Blogger The Crabby Hiker said...

Heh, heh . . . the idea that dad would say he was $#@!ed shocked to the fact that we swear. But that's about right.

I wondered if your "Hail,Heil" post is related to the swearing conversation we had the other night . . . "surprised, but not shocked."

10:49 AM  
Blogger brd said...

No, the Hail, heil, was something else on Brannon's blog a while ago. I'm still chortling about the fact that you spent time worrying that I might have been shocked/offended at your birth-giving comment. Yes, poor Jeff, but not me.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home